- Genie+, the attraction-access feature of the Disney Genie service, has reached its highest price point this week, costing $29 per person per day.
- Genie+ provides guests access to Lightning Lane, the former FastPass line, at select attractions.
- Some popular attractions are not included in Genie+ and require the purchase of an Individual Attraction pass at varying prices to gain access to the Lightning Lane.
- This week, Genie+ reached its highest price point.
- Sales of Genie+ were suspended at around 3 pm today due to reaching capacity.
- Genie+ sales reached capacity for the first time at Walt Disney World over Presidents’ Day weekend in February 2023.
- In May 2022, Disney updated the Genie+ service to allow for the suspension of sales and stopped advance sales.
Who is impacted:
- Guests visiting Walt Disney World who wish to use the Genie+ feature to access attractions with shorter wait times.
- Those who want to enjoy popular attractions not included in Genie+ and have to purchase an Individual Attraction pass to access Lightning Lane.
Why it should matter to someone traveling to Walt Disney World:
- Knowing the current price point and capacity issues of Genie+ can help guests budget and plan their trip accordingly.
- Understanding the need for Individual Attraction passes for some popular rides can help guests avoid disappointment and frustration during their visit.
- Being aware of the updates to the Genie+ service can help guests make the most of their time at Walt Disney World and enjoy a better overall experience.
Leave a Reply